Load Balance Link with Health Monitor Compound method

Community Forum Forums Thunder and AX Series General Load Balance Link with Health Monitor Compound method

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by avatar Shin Shan 6 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shin Shan

I want to create health monitor compound (and,or,not)for checking MPLS link for all site
    1 if site2-link1 has down all site use link2 only. I create health-monitor with(sub site1-link1 sub site2-link1 sub site3-link1 and and and) and it work.
    2 if site2 down two link site1 and site3 use 2 link same normal.
    3 if site2 down two link and site1-link1 down and site1 and site3 use link2 only

I don’t known boolean expression can monitor like a number 2-3.Can some one help to advice about health monitor with compound method?

Thank you.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Shin Shan,

can you please write down in a matrix how it reacts and how you expect the reaction?
    It maybe makes it more clear what you want to solve.
    Maybe you can use a external shell or python script to solve it.

CU hkohn!

Shin Shan

Sorry for my question. My problem is
    1. I have 4 site and each site have 2 link. I’m configure health monitor with compound method to checking all of router for each link has up/down. ##sample (site1-1 and site2-1 and site3-1 and site4-1).
    When site4-1/down link1 all site has down too because I want a voip traffic use same link for all site and it working fine.
    2. I found my HM compound configure not work when site4 power failure all of site(site4-1 and site4-2/down) another site has checking HM fail. All site cannot use all link with this HM compound method.

I want to configure HM when site4-1 and site4-2 all down, other site can use 2 link normally. I try to configure Boolean in method compound but I cannot understand.
    I want to use external health monitor but it never coding bash, TCL script for checking before.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.