reverse proxy skype for business AX1030

A10 Networks Support Forum Forums Thunder and AX Series reverse proxy skype for business AX1030

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by avatar Oscar Aguilar 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    abqureshi

Hi,

I’m hoping someone can direct me to a guide or blog that can help me setup a reverse proxy instance for our on-prem Skype for Business setup. I found an older guide for the AX series, but it’s for lync running on windows server 2008. I recently upgraded to Skype4Bus 2015 & it’s running on windows server 2012 STD 64-bit. I followed that guide but I’m still having issues with some of the features not working.

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Abdul

abqureshi

I did see that one, but wasn’t sure it would work since it’s for the Thunder ADC & we have an AX1030.

AX1030 supports 2.7.2-P11 (at this day), and 2.7.2-P10 or 2.7.2-P11-SP1 is the recommended version for non-fpga devices like Thunder 1030S and AX1030 so you should not have problems running it (for ADC)

If you are using the recommended 2.7.2-P10 or P11-SP1 version, even that the GUI interface is different, and the deployment guide was tested on 4.x, there’s a good chance that you should be able to configure it with out any problems (some commands changed from 2x to 4x, so search in the documentation if you get stuck), I reviewed the DG very fast, and most the Virtual Servers and objects that you have to create, are simple (L4 TCP, L4 UDP) even the aFlex is simple, give it a try, It should work (even the DDoS section should work).

Good Luck
    Oscar Aguilar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.